Friday, May 30, 2008

Coffee Fellowship

I had such an awesome time last night with Omar, Pam, Macey and Tito --- (oh my, i forgot his name!). We had a night of kwento kwento and more kwento. I shared with them the "inside story" about what is going on in my life now and has been going on since last year. God moved Pam to pray for me (thank you Pam. really appreciate it). Omar drove me home too and got more of the "inside story" I can't thank God enough for last night!


Coffee Fellowship Night
about 9.30pm / every last Friday of the month
Free flowing coffee, music and kwentuhan!

Friday Night Movie (FREE)
7.30pm / every last Friday of the month
inspiring and encouraging movies that will move you!

CCF Alabang
Madrigal Business Park

I really encourage you to attend! If you have questions email me here or call CCF Alabang at 772-3035. Everyone is welcome. And i mean everyone (that includes you!)

No comments: