Sunday, October 5, 2008

Revival

I’m not very good at keeping my blog. I moved several times since I posted my first blog.. blogspot.. Friendster.. another Friendster account.. then moved back in to blogspot.. I even had livejournal in between! All of them, I was not able to keep. Well, let me try to revive this blog at least. Keeping all of those might be too much on my plate!

...

Today isn't a very special day. I woke up at 3am, left the house at 4am and started class at 5am. (Yes, my life starts at 3am. I teach English online and this is my schedule.)

I got a seatmate here on my left, MC. At the end of her class she realized she forgot to record her class. That would equal to a memo / IR = Incident report. It is like a red card in soccer (or perhaps just yellow). She was devastated and so was I. We were both dreaming of becoming Team Leaders "someday" and now she got one bad record because of that record button!

Life isn't always what we wanted it to be. But like what they say... It is not what happens to you. It is how you react to them.

We had breakfast and prayed together. She got a little bit teary eyed after we prayed. I was touched by her gesture when she said she has never been prayed like that before.

I have not been doing that for some time and I need to do that more often. I felt like I am very aloof to people at times that I don't care about what happens to others as long as I'm alive and kicking.

God was somehow talking to me. I need more compassion and love for others. And that calls for a revival! #

No comments: